Author Topic: Skhilled Here  (Read 204 times)

Skhilled

Skhilled Here
« on: November 01, 2019, 02:53:18 AM »
Hey, just popped in to see if I could see what's happening with the issues here.

Now and again my Firefox crashes for this tab only and I have a number of other tabs opened. I haven't looked in the admin, obviously, but believe one of your mods is causing this. It only happens when I try to use the Home or Forum tabs. This leads me to believe the ticker tape or trading blocks may be the culprit. I could be wrong.

So, as a test, try disabling those and logging in and out and see if the problem persists.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I didn't have any issues logging in or out at all and have tried it seveal times.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 02:55:03 AM by Skhilled »

Skhilled

Re: Skhilled Here
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 03:07:48 AM »
Could also be the yellow popup about guests registering. Anyhow, the site loads slowly because of the trading and ticker tape blocks. It has to be one of the 3.

Login at the top right and in the menu works great for me with no problems.
EDIT: AH! I've forgot to mention... Does one of your mods connect to: https://www.4shared.com

I've got a notification from Bitdefender of a phishing attempt from there and I "THINK" I was on your site when it happened but could be wrong. Check and see to make sure.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 01:44:48 PM by Skhilled »