NotTheNoobs

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow @NotTheNoobs on Twitter

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: XRP Pump?  (Read 3798 times)

Swiss_cheese

Re: XRP Pump?
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2021, 01:45:38 PM »

It's still slowly creeping north. You have taken a very nice entry here!

Leebax

• Just trying to make it as a trader
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2021, 10:26:02 PM »

Well if any of you follow my setups and charts our buy on XRP is going very nicely currently. I bought in and traded at .62c as of this moment XRP is trading at $1.30 thatís over doubled currently on my holdings. We have hit over 1:6 R:R on the trade also. I have moved my stop loss to just under $1.00 and secured just over 1:2 R:R. Hope you all managed to catch it and ride along. Keep holding for now, Let me know below if you did. GLIYF
If you dont find a way to make money whilst you sleep, you'll work until you die

Mr T

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2021, 07:30:54 PM »

Looking very good here

Leebax

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2021, 10:45:12 AM »

Would you take a look at XRP. What a trade this one is turning out to be. Currently trading at $1.29 thats 6700+ pips and over 100% return if you also bought the coin physically too. Not a bad return for a few weeks of holding a trade at all. Now to manage the positions, ive taken my money back out which I used to buy XRP and letting the rest run. My trade is already locked in with profits at just under the $1 mark so now its a waiting game, as I believe the court case news is coming soon so defo one to watch out for. GLIYF

If you dont find a way to make money whilst you sleep, you'll work until you die

Mr T

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2021, 09:53:28 PM »

Cryptos are mad volatile but when them move in your favour just wow  8)

momo3HC

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2021, 02:49:11 PM »

Looks like we`ve been rejected even before the double top.

Leebax

« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2021, 06:48:13 AM »

Good morning all. Today I thought I would share my buying area for XRP. I believe buying XRP under $1 is a great purchase. There has been much said about this coin and once the court battle finishes I can see this coin raise in price significantly. Even last year we saw a great rise in price. So this freshly demand zone created is where I am placing longs, and also buying the coin physically. Extra confluence with the trend line I can see a nice push from here. GLIYF
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up