Author Topic: XRP Pump?  (Read 1917 times)

Magyar

Re: XRP Pump?
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2021, 11:58:28 AM »
I see it reached 1.10 and is now testing 1.05. If this does not hold then 1.00 might offer some resistance.
Good luck with your trades

Leebax

• Just trying to make it as a trader
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2021, 08:48:12 PM »
It's usually Bitcoin I am reporting on with massive movement. But yet again today its XRP taking the stage. I had a small position left open after taking profits yesterday. I'm glad i did, as XRP has mooned straight through TP2. It's moved so fast I didn't even see it rise so much, so I am still holding currently. I will continue to hold if we close above this supply and possibly look to close and re enter if support forms here for a further move north. Hopefully you held it along with me as you will be deep in profits now. Secure the bag and let it ride. Could we see the next weekly supply zone above? GLIYF
If you dont find a way to make money whilst you sleep, you'll work until you die

Caesar

• Administrator
  • Admin
    • NotTheNoobs
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2021, 09:51:19 PM »
Thats been a great mover today, and indeed last week as well.
Your judgement and timing couldn't have been better, well done
Hail Caesar.
No, just a bit of rain

Leebax

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2021, 08:57:03 PM »
Well these are the weeks you live to trade for. XRP has smashed through all our TP zones. Been a very good week return wise for the accounts. The trades have been relatively easy to take and they had some easy technical in them to follow. I had my TP line there and left it to hit for over 4K pips. I would only be interested in buying if it came back down to the entry price area again. Or a break and retest above. But for now I will wait and enjoy the pips banked. Hope many of you managed to catch it along with me. GLIYF

If you dont find a way to make money whilst you sleep, you'll work until you die

Caesar

• Administrator
  • Admin
    • NotTheNoobs
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2021, 09:51:39 AM »
hit for over 4K pips
That is just phenomenal, not the sort of trade you see very often let alone manage to profit from
Hail Caesar.
No, just a bit of rain

Mr T

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2021, 05:17:28 PM »
Wow, that's a great trade

Leebax

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2021, 05:25:12 PM »
Good afternoon all. Looking back in on XRP today. If you were a believer in the Bull run and held onto your original position then you would of seen some heavy returns. Price smashed through the 2 TP zones I had marked up. I said on my last post that my interest in buys would be a drop back to demand or a break and retest of supply. Which is exactly what we got with the break above supply. then the daily close above supply. I then entered another buy on the re-test of that zone and mimicked the previous TP to the next supply zone above. Really easy trading to take. I advise the same possible next trades. Buy from demand or the break and retest. GLIYF

LuckyMac

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2021, 02:18:46 PM »
Im hoping this might be a good area to get in for a long term buy

BWS

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2021, 03:21:56 PM »
Im hoping this might be a good area to get in for a long term buy

Hi @LuckyMac

My charts are showing XRP at 1.39518, slightly up on yesterday. Are you buying at this price or do you expect it to drift lower?
"I wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm probably in the top 1" - Brian Clough

Leebax

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2021, 02:23:14 PM »
Good afternoon all. Just thought I would share a chart on XRP. All crypto has taken a tumble recently. But I think XRP can be a great buy for good returns especially around these prices. It was only in April that we saw XRP at around $2 price zone. Currently at 0.61c thatís more than triple the price. If youíre looking to make a longer term trade on crypto I think this could be a good buy long term for the next bullish push. No need to over leverage, just a nice position and hold it. Let me know your thoughts on XRP. GLIYF

LuckyMac

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2021, 04:40:59 PM »
Lots of fundamentals coming in on this now. Be interested to see your take on the technical side now

Leebax

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2021, 11:15:42 AM »
Last time out looking at XRP I believed it was a cheap price to buy in at. 0.50c was a great price to buy XRP for the potential of growth. We had a lovely double bottom before the push upwards. Wether you bought to hold or traded with leverage the potential from XRP is great with this trade setup. Keep holding for now as we may have caught the start of a great bull push. Make the trade risk free as always and enjoy the ride. GLIYF

Mr T

« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2021, 09:17:52 PM »
Hope you're right

Leebax

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2021, 09:52:44 PM »
Just a little update on the XRP buy that I suggested. Depending on where in you bought XRP we are currently sitting in nice profits. Currently im in 1745 pips profit and have already achieved a 1:1 R:R on this position so far. Locked my position to risk free at entry. Price made a nice little flag and has continued moving bullish . More so price is now trading above the moving average for which it is also about to point north. Keep holding for the next move. GLIYF

Mr T

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2021, 05:42:37 PM »
Looking very good, nice trade.....