Author Topic: Gold Trade Idea's  (Read 2038 times)

Leebax

• Just trying to make it as a trader
Re: Gold Trade Idea's
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2021, 07:07:34 PM »
New week begins and having a look back on gold today. Price made a low then a lower low, but since price has come up to make equal highs. Its possible we may see a drop here in price or it may go a touch further up to trick people into buying before another drop. But I think the dropís in price will be short lived down to the demand area which we know to be very strong. Thatís where I will be looking to get back in on the buys. If not we may see strength come into gold and push back above the trend line and retest and continue up further. Either way we will be ready GLIYF
If you dont find a way to make money whilst you sleep, you'll work until you die

Leebax

« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2021, 11:24:43 AM »
Good morning all, got a little trade setup for GOLD . I was expecting price to fall back to the demand area near the trend line , but as we can see price has broken out back above the trend line . Looks like the bull may be continuing its course. So we are looking to buy back in if we get a retest of the break. It may be the case we donít get a retest of the break so will be looking to buy from the other areaís of interest above zones. Mark your levels up and keep watching for your entry. GLIYF
If you dont find a way to make money whilst you sleep, you'll work until you die

Leebax

« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2021, 09:14:51 AM »
Good morning all, today I entered a small position on Gold . We got the impulsive move above the trend, then a drop back in price which looks like a re test. The daily candle wicked out to form a hammer which presented nice buying power. So I joined in for the ride hopefully. First aim is the supply zone above, but then I will hold for further possible movement. Fairly easy trade to take, zones should of been marked out from the last post. GLIYF