Author Topic: Krugman's DeFi and Ethereum Corner  (Read 1707 times)

krugman25

• Krugman
    • My Twitter
Re: Krugman's DeFi and Ethereum Corner
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2020, 03:39:33 AM »
Uniswap has a fairly simple interface.
I thought the interface was very similar to my fx brokers, very clear and easy to follow. Very nice video btw
I've always liked how simple and clean the Uniswap UI is.  I am eventually going to get to a tutorial on 1inch.exchange which has a more advanced UI and also offers limit orders (which is a pretty cutting edge feature considering it is all on-chain). I appreciate the kind comments on the tutorial video.  I have been heads down all week working on my next tutorials.  I am looking forward to being able to roll those out in the next week or so.

krugman25

• Krugman
    • My Twitter
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2020, 05:38:31 AM »
My new tutorial How to Lend on Aave is live!

krugman25

• Krugman
    • My Twitter
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2020, 01:04:28 AM »
Another tutorial incoming.  This one is How to Borrow on Aave

krugman25

• Krugman
    • My Twitter
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2021, 05:01:07 AM »
I'm a social trader on a website called TokenSets.  Here's some pretty cool stats on the heels of this mega ETH rally.  My TVL(Total Value Locked, similar to AUM) broke $1,700,000 today and my best performing set is at an almost 1,000% gain since inception (March 27th, 2020).  Unfortunately TokenSets is shutting down social trading soon since they want to take the protocol in a different direction but I'll at least get to close this chapter on a high note.https://www.tokensets.com/trader/MoonshotCapital

https://twitter.com/krugman25/status/1345956719655071745?s=20
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 05:05:27 AM by krugman25 »

krugman25

• Krugman
    • My Twitter
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2021, 11:06:58 PM »
Just dropping by to say hello and give a quick update.  Crypto markets have been doing great since I last posted.  I finally took partial profits on my long AAVE position after hitting a 10x gain (entered at $30 and took partial profits at $300).  I finally took cash profits for the first time since entering crypto in late 2019.  My portfolio is up around 30-40x since the crash last March and I figured it was time to take some profits off the table, so I went ahead and took off 10%.  I plan on moving 5-10% of my portfolio into stablecoin at various price targets.  For right now I am using the higher timeframe candlestick charts to make larger rotations between ETH, some DeFi tokens and stablecoin.

Rather than posting tons of tweets here, if you want to see some of the charts and setups I posted over the past few months feel free to check them out on my Twitter.

In other news I was voted in as the portfolio manager for a DeFi protocol called Yam.  I will be managing a $1M investment portfolio and monitoring the $4.5M treasury.  I was also nominated to become a multisig signer for Nexus Mutual's $15M investment fund.  There will be 7 signers and 5 of 7 would be required to sign off on any transactions that would involve the treasury funds.  I've taken a hiatus from my YouTube channel due to an adoption we are currently finalizing.  I'll likely be able to get back to creating tutorial videos sometime next month.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 11:15:53 PM by krugman25 »

krugman25

• Krugman
    • My Twitter
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2021, 11:11:54 PM »
[Duplicate removed]
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 11:14:37 PM by krugman25 »

Caesar

• Administrator
  • Admin
    • NotTheNoobs
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2021, 08:04:42 AM »
was voted in as the portfolio manager for a DeFi protocol called Yam.  I will be managing a $1M investment portfolio and monitoring the $4.5M treasury.  I was also nominated to become a multisig signer for Nexus Mutual's $15M investment fund.  There will be 7 signers and 5 of 7 would be required to sign off on any transactions that would involve the treasury funds
Congratulations!
and...
adoption we are currently finalizing
...Best wishes with the adoption!
Hail Caesar.
No, just a bit of rain