Author Topic: Useful site showing some scams and scammers  (Read 447 times)

eddieb

Useful site showing some scams and scammers
« on: October 07, 2020, 07:41:46 PM »
I came across this site today and thought this would be a good place to share.
https://www.tradingschools.org/

If there's too much to read, its certainly worth looking at the article headlines to see who the scammers are or you can use the search box if you want to check for someone you suspect ( be aware though, they don't list every scammer, that's just not possible)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 07:46:41 PM by eddieb »
Disclaimer. Posts are just my thoughts,  not recommendations.  Do your own due diligence before trading

ElvisChute

Re: Useful site showing some scams and scammers
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 08:25:03 PM »
Nice link, thank you for that mate.
When your mum gives you a name like mine you can either hate it or embrace it - p.s. dont step on my blue suede shoes

PipMeHappy

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 09:20:34 PM »
Reading the latest update on the fraud lawsuit against the Online Trading Academy was a real treat... I used to listen to Power Trading Radio (with Merlin Rothfeld) and also put questions in...
I never really thought about their link to OTA until on BabyPips a former employee of the came up to say that all the instructors were fake traders and salesmen/women, and that the Power Trading Radio host and guests were also fake traders.

In the end, that former employee was saying it like it was, but only now it all makes sense, seeing the scale of the OTA's deception...

Un-bel-iev-ab-le

>:(

Gazza

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 02:45:48 PM »
Online Trading Academy
Are they in any way connected to IC
I came across this site today and thought this would be a good place to share.
https://www.tradingschools.org/

If there's too much to read, its certainly worth looking at the article headlines to see who the scammers are or you can use the search box if you want to check for someone you suspect ( be aware though, they don't list every scammer, that's just not possible)
Thats a cracking site, cheers!
Some real sly b******s out there, good to see some of them getting caught and facing the consequences

PipMeHappy

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 03:54:28 PM »
@Gazza  could not tell you. I did a quick check on Google under both terms and could not find anything mentioning IC brokers and OTA in the same article for the first page of results...

Gazza

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 09:09:02 AM »
@Gazza  could not tell you. I did a quick check on Google under both terms and could not find anything mentioning IC brokers and OTA in the same article for the first page of results...

My mistake, I meant to type ICT